Silver Bike Academy
Weekend with the Silver Bike Academy and the coach Marco Saligari (Il Commissario), former professional cyclist, now commentator in motion of the Giro d'Italia, Tour de France, and World tour races. The coach will help you learn the basics of the good cycling preparation.
6 - 9 September 2018 (4 days / 3 nights)
These will be days when the discovery of charming places in Puglia will alternate between fatigue, smiles, fun!
Thursday 6 Sept.
arrival at the hotel – welcome drink and meeting with the coach
Friday 7th Sept.
first ride - 70/80 km
Saturday 8th Sept.
second ride 150/180 km
Sunday 9 Sept.
third ride 50/70 km
Cost of participation € 499.80 (double / triple room)
Discount for couples / groups / sports clubs
The cost includes:
- Accommodation in a double, twin or triple room, equipped with all facilities at Costa Ripa Resort in the town of Rodi Garganico (FG). Rodi Garganico is an Italian town with 3682 inhabitants in the province of Foggia in Puglia and was called Rodi until 1863. It is a part of the Gargano National Park and the Gargano Mountain Community.
- Full board
- Rich continental breakfast (sweet, salty, homemade products) served buffet style;
- Dinner including: appetizer, first course, main course with side dish, water and house wine
- Silver promotion membership fee
- Videos and photos of the best moments
- Massages and evaluation tests
- Mechanical assistance during the routes
- Maintainance car
- Certificate of participation signed by Marco Saligari